A phython was found dead this morning on one Mr. James Robinson's site this mourning.
It was stocked by the barbwire surrounding the site, the night guide who was on duty that night said
"I head a lot of struggling sound yesterday night around the gate side towards the stream opposite the site so I went round to check but i did not found anything though I did not go that far when I was searching because of the report of a wandering lion like animal that attack a family last week living near the site so I went back to my room the noise continued but this time I never cared to check I rather stay indoors and peep through the window I saw nothing so I forget about it went to sleep then this mourning I woke up to go and check what really happened on my way shockingly I cought the sight of the monster lying helplessly on the ground dead and motionless so i called other naibours to help get it out the wire and after that we tried opening it up and to our shock and least expectations we found a child inside it so we reported to the police ".
Right now investigation is been carried out to locate the child's parents.
"I head a lot of struggling sound yesterday night around the gate side towards the stream opposite the site so I went round to check but i did not found anything though I did not go that far when I was searching because of the report of a wandering lion like animal that attack a family last week living near the site so I went back to my room the noise continued but this time I never cared to check I rather stay indoors and peep through the window I saw nothing so I forget about it went to sleep then this mourning I woke up to go and check what really happened on my way shockingly I cought the sight of the monster lying helplessly on the ground dead and motionless so i called other naibours to help get it out the wire and after that we tried opening it up and to our shock and least expectations we found a child inside it so we reported to the police ".
Right now investigation is been carried out to locate the child's parents.

1 comments:
Write commentsPROMO! PROMO!! Dangote Cement/RICE PROMO (DCP) has announced the reduction in the price of its product, in response to the price of Cement at the commodity market.
ReplyWith the new price regime, Dangote Cement crashed the price of its 50kg bag from N1,400 to N1,000 INCLUDING TRANSPORTATION.. CONTACT MR DAUDU TO PLACE AN ORDER ( 07035978217 ) ( TRANSPORTATION FEE IS FIXED N150 PER BAG AND WE DELIVER NATION WIDE.. TOTAL AMOUNT PER BAG IS N1,000 PROMO PRICE)
DUE TO THE PROMO WE ALSO HAVE FOREIGN RICE ON GROUND: LIKE MAMA GOLD =#6,000... MAMA AFRICA= #6,000... ROYAL STALLION= #6,000... DANGOTE RICE= #6,000.. ( TRANSPORTATION FEE IS FIXED #1,000 PER BAG AND ITS AN UPFRONT FEE, ALL BUYERS ARE TO PAY, MINIMUM OF 10 BAGS FOR THE RICE THE TRANSPORTATION FEE FOR THE FUELLING)
The Managing Director of the company, USMAN DANTATA, attributed the development to the recent reduction in the Promo price of Cement..( PROMO ENDS 31th AUGUST 2016)
CONTACT THE SALES MANAGER MR DAUDU ON: 07035978217 ..
Regards (DANGOTE CEMENT PLC)