Sponsored

You may also like

Sunday, 28 August 2016

Admin

Mercy Johnson popular nollywood actress sends her husband powerful romantic massage to mark their 5th wedding anniversary

Mercy Johnson popular nollywood actress sends her husband powerful romantic massage to mark their 5th wedding anniversary.
Mercy Johnson popular nollywood actress
Mercy Johnson, the popular Nollywood actress, also added that, she have succeeded in writing  the best romantic most loving message to celebrate her husband Prince Odi Okojie and the immense love she has for him.
According to the actress, she is really intoxicated by her husband that the love bond is really making her go wild for him and that  the biggest risk she ever can take in her life is to spend a second without him beside her.
She wrote that: 
"Fate and time are standing as a great witness to our love,
You have been embedded in my heart like a prayer as the mention of your name is my worship
Infact with your thorns make me feel like flowers are in my hands
The biggest risk i can take in life to  spend a second without you
Love can never bow to any one and needs no single permission so therefore, your name have been embedded in my heart like a prayer
I love u babes,everyone is really intoxicated by something specific but I am intoxicated by you love you so much,
Your are my fantasy and my every imagination
The same goes to you all of my ,my quarreling partner,my gossip pal,my trusted friend,my secret keeper and lover I love you all.
5yrs down,forever to go, until death do us path.Please Pray for me my friends because I adore him and with him is where I want to be.
HWA My Hope
Mercy Johnson got married to Prince Odianosen Okojie at the Christ Embassy Church, located at Oregun, Ikeja Lagos on Saturday, August 27, 2011