Ex president Obasanjo said no person or group can take President Buharis glory
![]() |
| Ex president Obasanjo said no person or group can take President Buharis glory |
Ex president of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo claims that nobody or any group can take the glory of presidency from the raining president Buhari, regarding to his success during the 2015's presidential election. He also added that while discrediting most reports by tye media reporters that quoted him just as saying himself and some few others have succeeded in bringing him to power. As sparked during a meeting in the state's house in Taraba jalingo state capital yesterday, Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo also added that
" I had never made such claims never. It is really inconsiderate of any person or group to claim President Buhari's glory. I am astounded by media reports
quoting me as saying that I and few other
persons brought President Buhari to power to
save Nigeria. I never never in my life said things like that , but the truth is that Nigerians by th selves came out voted over whemmingly for the President and we all witness to the reality. But sincerely no single person or any group can claim the glory.
quoting me as saying that I and few other
persons brought President Buhari to power to
save Nigeria. I never never in my life said things like that , but the truth is that Nigerians by th selves came out voted over whemmingly for the President and we all witness to the reality. But sincerely no single person or any group can claim the glory.
